Quick Site Search
Explore Toronto, the Fascinating and Bustling City, Through the Eyes of a Native
Are you planning to travel to Toronto (also known as 'T.O.' and 'The Big Smoke') for vacation with your friends or family? Or looking for romantic weekend gateway? Or making a business trip?
Whatever may be the purpose of your visit, this site is filled with lots of useful information and tips you need, to ensure that you get the best value for money.
There are hundreds of reasons for choosing Toronto as your vacation place, no matter the season. The charming and sprawling city offers lots of exhilarating and electrifying things to do for every taste and budget.
Full of breathtaking attractions, exciting events, fabulous theatres, interesting art galleries, historical monuments, trendy shopping malls, and mouth watering cuisines, Toronto is a travellers' paradise.
It's is truly a cosmopolitan city with colorful ethnic mix, rich in culture and diversity.
It's modern. It's pleasant and dynamic. Moreover, It's safe and peaceful.
Have a Look at Some of the Absolute Must, the City Has to Offer
- Stimulates your Adrenaline Rush, by walking across the see-through glass floor of the CN Tower
- Experience remarkably grand collection of more than six million objects at Canada's largest museum, Royal Ontario Museum
- Feel the thrill at Canada's Wonderland featuring more than 200 attractions, including 65 rides, a water park and live shows
- Visit Casa Loma, a European style castle, eminent for its impressive architecture
- Cheer for your favorite sports team at Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre
- Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) and relish the outstanding paintings and sculptures by world famous artists
- Take a ferry to Toronto Islands and explore lush green parkland, sandy beaches and capture magnificent views of the Toronto skyline
- Visit Harbourfront - a wonderful place for strolling, sailing, biking and shopping
- Enjoy major events like Canadian National Exhibition, Caribbean Carnival Toronto, Honda Indy Toronto, Jazz festival, Taste of the Danforth, Canada Day Celebration and much more
- Shop at Eaton Centre, the posh urban shopping center, which offers a wide selection of shops and enjoy delicious food at its food courts
- Stroll through Chinatown, shop traditional Chinese goods and enjoy ethnic Chinese food
- Visit the colorful, a European style Kensington Market, famous for its vintage clothing stores
...The list is virtually endless. Really overwhelming!
With so much to do and see, planning a perfect 'T.O.' vacation can be little bit tricky.
Don't worry... Relax!
I have been exploring this beautiful city passionately through its length and breadth for a long time. And I have shared my extensive, first hand travel experience on this site.
I have tried my best to make sure that this information will help you to plan wonderful Toronto vacation that you will cherish forever.
If you're assuming that this is not a routine website about 'The Big Smoke', your guess is right! Spot on!
This travel guide is developed by real person, who knows this gorgeous city inside out, not by some professional travel author.
How This Comprehensive Guide Will Help You to Plan Your Next Toronto Trip
You will find here plenty of travel information and advice that will allow you to make the most out of your trip.
More importantly, the information is natural, genuine.
No paid hype! No fluff!
The Comprehensive Guide Will Make Your Task Hassle-free in Deciding...
- The best time to visit
- What type of weather and climate to expect during your visit
- The currency, emergency numbers, time zone, tipping etiquettes, safety and security, health issues etc.
- What travel documents should you carry
- What are the benefits of buying travel insurance
- How to get to Toronto
- How to get around the city with ease and save time
- The best luxury hotels that soothe you after hectic and exhausting day
- Top restaurants that ignite your taste buds
- The best things to do
- The best things to see
- Top attractions that should not be ignored
- Which top events to attend
- The best bet for hot nightlife and entertainment
- The best bet for Shopping
And also in Process, the Information Provided Here Will Eventually...
- Save your valuable time on over all travel planning
- Save your hard-earned $$$ on flight tickets, car rentals, hotels, food, attractions and entertainment
- Help you to make personalized travel plan based on your budget, interest and lenght of stay
- Help you to unearth secret places which are unknown otherwise
- And best of all, help you to make your Toronto trip the most memorable time of your life
Feeling really thrilled?
Why are you waiting for?
Let's begin the most unforgettable travel experience you will ever have!!!
Plan your Toronto trip
Top 5 Toronto attractions
Incredible 42% saving
Skip the long lines
Save your $$$
Where to Stay in Toronto?
Top Toronto Attractions